Responsible for the contents/owner of the website:
Staby Ltd. Company: Anderterstraße 11
39030 Sexten (BZ)
Tel. +39 0474 710 352
Fax +39 0474 710 040
Message according to the legal decreed of 30 Mai 2003 „DATA PROTECTION CODEX“
According to art. 13 of the legal decreed No° 196 of 30 June 2003 about the protection of persons and other subjects, we inform you that the company Staby Ltd with its headquarter in Sexten, Anderterstraße 11, treats the personal data of customers, trade partners, deliverers and other persons who pass us their personal data willingly (by phone, fax or email).
All personal data are treated according to the conditions stated in the legal decreed No° 196 and under consideration of the company’s intern principals of confidentiality and professional work.
The personal data which are in the hands our company will all be taken from the customer or from third parties, as for example by receiving data from external companies for trade information, market research or direct marketing of products and services. In case of external data collection, a message will be communicated at the moment of registration or in any case at last at the first contacting.
Furthermore, it can happen that our company receives so-called “sensitive” data by requiring special activities from the customer. For the treatment of those sensitive data, a clear legal agreement is needed.
Goals and Objectives of the Data Protection:
- Fulfillment of legal obligations which are the result of regulations, community standards as well as civil and fiscal laws.
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations for the person concerned.
- Technically controlled obligations to check the efficiency of the system.
- Fulfillment of activities in connection with the business operation of our company such as filling in internal statistics for billing as well as keeping the book of customers and deliverers.
- Commercial objectives such as the sending of business information and advertising material (per post, fax or email), marketing and market research.
- Protection of demands and administration of liabilities.
- Actuarial objectives, in particular credit insurances.
- Research of customer satisfaction regarding quality of the company’s products and services that is made directly or with the help of specialized companies by personal questioning or by phone, questionnaires, etc.
Types of data treatment
In regard of the above-mentioned goals and objectives, the treatment of the data is made by hand with the help of electronic and telematic systems, according to methods that are directly linked to the objectives and that guarantee in all cases the protection and the confidentiality of the data.
Referring to the above-mentioned objectives, your personal data can be passed on if necessary:
- to public administration offices and to authorities if regulated by law;
- to credit institutions with which our company has business relations for administration of demands/liabilities as well as for company promotion;
- to any natural or juridical, public and/or private persons (legal, administrative and tax accountancy offices, courts, chambers of commerce, etc.) if the forwarding of data is necessary or useful for the company’s activities or above-mentioned goals and objectives.
The above-mentioned subjects to which the data can be passed on use the data as “holder” according to the law in complete independence because they are not connected to our company’s the data treatment.
Personal data treated by our company do not subject to any distribution.
The treatment of data can be made with or without help of electronic - in any case automatic - means and consists of necessary procedures for the data treatment according to art. 4 paragraph 1, letter a of the legal decree No°196 of 30 June 2003. In any case, the data treatment will be made with due regard to all precautional measures guaranteeing safety and confidentiality.
Rights of the person concerned
The Data Protection Act gives the person concerned the possibility to use certain rights according to article 7. In detail, the person concerned has to right to know if there are any personal data of him and he has to get clear information about it. Furthermore, the person concerned has the right to get more detailed information about the origin of the data, the objective and the way of treatment as well as about the system in case of electronic data treatment. Moreover, he has the right to correct his data and to add personal data. He has the right to cancel the data or to transform it in closed or anonymous data if the treatment does not meet the legal regulations. The person concerned has the right to completely oppose the treatment of his data even though the collection of data is a clear objective if there is a justified reason. Furthermore, he can oppose it without a justified reason if the data are used for trade information, sending of advertising material, direct sales and market research.
The person concerned or a person in charge can allege the above-mentioned rights by sending an inquiry per registered letter or by email to Mister Stabinger Karl Ltd to his company headquarters in Sexten, Anderterstraße 11.
The owner of the current data treatment is:
Company Staby Ltd with its headquarters in Sexten, Anderterstaße 11. The company reserves the rights to change and complete this text, particularly in case of amendments or new regulations.
Message regarding the email addresses listed and published on this homepage
The users of the homepage of the company Staby Ltd are clearly informed that the email addresses published on the homepage are not “public data” according to the guarantors of the Data Protection Act of 7 March 2001 and the decree of 20 March 2002 (legal decree No°196/2003).
Therefore, the email addresses published on the website of Staby Ltd can only be used for any kind of information by acquiring the consent of the persons concerned (see newsletter of the Data Protection Authority of 10 and 16 February).
It has to be referred to the legal decree 196/2003 according to which the use of automatic, unmanned dial systems for the transfer of advertising material or direct sales as well as for market surveys and sales promotion aids is just possible by acquiring the consent of the person concerned. The regulation under paragraph 1 is also valid for electronic messages for the mentioned objectives for emails, fax, multimedia messaging service MMS and Short Message Service SMS or other kinds.
The users of the homepage Staby are so only allowed to use the published email addresses when acquiring the consent of the person concerned in order to use them for the transmission of advertsing material, direct sales, market research or sales promotion aids. So the company Staby Ltd is not responsible of any illicit use.